|First issue||27 April 2002|
Flowers originally started out under the name Petit Flower (プチフラワー Puchifurawā) which was also published by Shogakukan. Petit Flower was founded in 1980 as a quarterly magazine, and became defunct in May 2002. In April, 2004 it was re-launched into its present form. Before ceasing publication, Petit Flower published a number of works by Moto Hagio, including Marginal and A Cruel God Reigns.
Currently Running Manga Series
|Umimachi Diary (海街diary)||Akimi Yoshida||April 2007|
|Kaze Hikaru (風光る)||Taeko Watanabe||2002|
|7 Seeds (7SEEDS)||Yumi Tamura||2002|
|Yume no Mahiru (夢の真昼)||Akemi Yoshimura||February 2007|
|Fushigi Yûgi Byakko Senki (ふしぎ遊戯 白虎仙記)||Yuu Watase||August 2017|
- Akatsuki no Aria
- Anywhere But Here
- Barbara Ikai
- Fushigi Yūgi Genbu Kaiden
- Fuwa Fuwa Police
- Ice Forest
- Iguana Girl
- Kids on the Slope
- Lega no 13
- Machi de Uwasa no Tengu no Ko
- Madame G no Yakata
- Piano Doctor
- Shirokuma Cafe
- Shitsuren Chocolatier
- Short Merehen
- Ane no Kekkon by Keiko Nishi
- Otoko no Isshō by Keiko Nishi
- Sayonara Sorcier by Hozumi
- Shiki no Zenjitsu by Hozumi
- Jason Thompson (2007). Manga: The Complete Guide. Del Rey Books. p. xxiii-xxiv. ISBN 978-0-345-48590-8.
- "Women's Manga" (in Japanese). Japanese Magazine Publishers Association. September 2016. Retrieved November 6, 2016.
- "Fushigi Yuugi's Yuu Watase to Start New Original Work". Anime News Network. June 27, 2008. Retrieved 2009-12-23.
- "小玉ユキ - 小学館「月刊flowers」". 小学館コミック「月刊flowers」公式サイト (in Japanese). Retrieved 2017-11-07.
- "Ane no Kekkon vo". manga-news.com (in French). Retrieved December 25, 2014.
- "Otoko no Issho vo". manga-news.com (in French). Retrieved January 20, 2015.
- "Sayonara Sorcier vo". manga-news.com (in French). Retrieved December 27, 2014.
- "Shiki no Zenjitsu vo". manga-news.com (in French). Retrieved November 23, 2014.
|This article about an anime or manga magazine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.