Juneau School District
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Floyd Dryden Middle School)
The Juneau School District's total enrollment sits around 5,500 students.
- Auke Bay Elementary School
- Gastineau Community School
- Glacier Valley Elementary School
- Harborview Elementary School
- Riverbend Elementary School
- Juneau Community Charter School
- Mendenhall River Community School
Middle schools (junior high)
High schools (secondary)
- Juneau-Douglas High School
- Thunder Mountain High School
- Yaaḵoosgé Daakahídi Alternative High School
- HomeBRIDGE (homeschooling)
- Montessori Borealis (elementary 1-6th grade & adolescence 7-8th grade)
- Gastineau Community School is also known as Gastineau Elementary School. The school is called Gastineau Elementary School on the list of schools located on the district website and called Gastineau Community School by the school website.
- "Auke Bay Elementary". Edline.
- "Gastineau Elementary". Edline.
- "Glacier Valley Elementary". Edline.
- "Harborview Elementary". Edline.
- "Riverbend Elementary". Edline.
- "Juneau Community Charter School". Edline.
- "Mendenhall River Community School". Edline.
- "Dzantik'i Heeni Middle School". Edline.
- "Floyd Dryden Middle School". Edline.
- "Juneau-Douglas High School". Edline.
- "Thunder Mountain High School". Edline.
- "Yaakoosge Daakahidi Alternative High School". Edline.
|This Alaska school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|