|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||January 16, 2004|
|Headquarters||Av.Diagonal 579 8 Planta, Barcelona, 08014 Barcelona - Spain|
|Products||OnePlay DVD Player, OnePlay Codec Pack, OnePlay Player, Fluendo Codec Pack, LongoMatch (Sports Video Analysis Software)|
Number of employees
Fluendo S.A. is a private company founded by Pascal Pegaz and co-founded by Julien Moutte, based in Barcelona, Spain. Fluendo aims at improving the global multimedia experience in the Free Software world by funding, developing and maintaining the GStreamer media framework and providing a wide range of, both commercial and free, products on top of it.
Fluendo's codecs are their flagship products. They aim to provide a complete solution for playback of proprietary media formats on computing platforms using the GStreamer media framework such as Linux and other Unix-like systems.
- Fluendo codecs provide playback for formats such as:
Fluendo products are made available together with their respective patent licenses which means that these codecs are completely legal worldwide. They are currently being sold at Fluendo web shop, Canonical Ltd. store, Mandriva store and Ubuntu Software Center.
ONEPLAY DVD Player
ONEPLAY DVD Player is one of the first products that can be bought that allows legal/licensed DVD playback for Unix/Linux users (LinDVD was/is only available in OEM installs). A version for OpenSolaris was released in November 2009. Fluendo's OnePlay DVD Player is a DVD playback software on Linux/Unix and Windows platforms.
- Support for Ubuntu and Debian
- Full DVD Playback
- DVD Menu support
- Fullscreen support
- Dolby Digital pass-through
- Dolby Digital 5.1 output and stereo downmixing support
- Resume from last position support
- Subtitle support
- Audio selection support
- Multiple Angles support
- Support for encrypted discs
- Multiregion, works in all regions
- Multiple video deinterlacing algorithms
ONEPLAY Codec Pack
This codec pack contains all of Fluendo's GStreamer plugins and elements to build multimedia-rich applications, such as audio, video and 3D. The plugins are necessary to play certain audio and video formats such as avi, mkv, mp3, mpeg 4, mpeg2, etc. when the operating system and/or the player does not include support for these formats.
Starting from codec pack version 18, Fluendo's set of plugins brings improvements to be used with GStreamer 0.10 and also introduces support for GStreamer 1.0. Applications using either version of GStreamer will be able to leverage the provided decoders.
Codecs included in this package are:
- Windows Media Audio Decoder Stereo (Windows Media 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro, Lossless and Speech)
- Windows Media Video Decoder (Windows Media 7, 8, 9 and VC1)
- Windows Media ASF Demuxer
- Windows Media MMS Networking
- MPEG2 Video Decoder
- MPEG4 Part 2 Video Decoder
- DivX 3.11 Alpha Video Decoder
- HEVC/H.265 Video Decoder
- H.264/AVC Video Decoder
- MPEG2 Program Stream and Transport Stream demuxer
- MPEG4 ISO Demuxer
- MP3 Audio Decoder
- AAC Audio Decoder
- LPCM Audio Decoder
- XvBA, VAAPI & VDPAU from the same binary plugin
- Clutter support to render hardware accelerated video in Clutter 3D Texture
- Dolby Digital plus Audio Decoder (Dolby Digital compatible ) for Totem Media Player only
- iLBC Audio Decoder
- ADPCM Audio Decoder
The Oneplay Player is a software application for playback of movies, TV shows and web video clips across for formats including AVI, H265, H264, MPEG4 and Windows Media. It uses the Oneplay codec pack.
The software supports WMA Stereo (Windows Media 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro, Lossless and Speech), WMV (Windows Media 7, 8, 9 and VC1), MPEG2, MPEG4part2, DivX 3.11 Alpha, H264, MP3, AAC, LPCM, Dolby Digital, iLBC, and ADPCM. It also can play DVDs.
|Available in||Available in 16 languages|
LongoMatch is a powerful, versatile intuitive, multi-platform video analysis software for sports.
LongoMatch is an award-winning cross-platform software tool that lets users perform real-time analysis on sports video feeds. LongoMatch is customizable to any sport and compatible with all software platforms and any major video format. LongoMatch is already used in soccer, rugby, volleyball, floorball, netball, basketball, field hockey, ice hockey, wrestling, wheelchair rugby, waterpolo, korfball, cricket, and much more.
LongoMatch Pro includes the ONEPLAY Engine by Fluendo adding support for all patented video formats; allowing you to Import Full-HD and UHD/4K videos at blazing speed with hardware acceleration and dodging the process of transforming videos to SD resolution. This translates to almost instant imports of large video files.
LongoMatch's main features include:
- Capture from IP, FireWire, USB, Webcam and HDMI
- Live Full HD Encoding
- Live and post-game analysis
- Video conversion tool
- Zoom tool
- Customizable analysis dashboards
- Linked Tagged Buttons
- Sports templates
- Advanced statistics reports
- Export to xls
- among others...
Projects sponsored by Fluendo
- GStreamer, framework for multimedia application development. Fluendo developed the 0.10.x series which are widely used in today's Linux distributions.
- Pitivi, a non linear video editor for the Free Software desktop. Fluendo hired the lead developer of that project for two years.
- Cortado, an open source Java applet featuring a lightweight implementation of GStreamer in Java with royalty free codecs like Theora and Vorbis. This applet allows content producers to use royalty free formats without worrying about the end user media player capabilities.
- Theora, a royalty free codec. Fluendo funded the Xiph Foundation for enhancing and fixing Theora implementation so that it becomes usable for production environments.
- Theora and Vorbis RTP specifications. Streaming using royalty-free codecs with the RTP protocol was something the community needed. Fluendo funded that project.
- MP3 codec made available at no cost for Linux and Solaris desktop users.
- Pigment a 3D scene graph library designed to easily create rich application user interfaces. Pigment includes fully supported Python bindings.
- "About Fluendo". Fluendo.
- "Fluendo DVD Player". Fluendo.
- "Fluendo Shop: End User Products". Fluendo.
- "Mandriva Store". Mandriva.