From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up fluent in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fluent can refer to:
- fluent (mathematics), in mathematics, a continuous function
- fluent (artificial intelligence), in artificial intelligence, a condition that varies over time
- Fluent, Inc., a company that develops software for computational fluid dynamics
- Fluent interface, a software engineering object-oriented construct
- Fluent (user interface), introduced in the 2007 Microsoft Office system
- fluency, in linguistics, the ability to communicate quickly.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fluent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.