From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fluff is a noun for anything light, soft, or fuzzy and may also be:
|Look up fluff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Belly button fluff, also known as navel lint
- A lightweight file manager using the FLTK user interface library and the default file manager in Tiny Core Linux
A brand or product
- A popular brand of marshmallow creme
- Fluff, a character in the Hospital Radio series "The Space Gypsy Adventures"
- Fluff (fiction), setting or context information pertaining to games and fiction
- Fluff (seeds), a species in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy computer game
- Fluff, the third album released by the Swedish music group Atomic Swing
- "Fluff", an instrumental song on Black Sabbath's album Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
- Fluff (Swedish band), a punk band
A person or collective
- The nickname of professional golf caddy Mike Cowan
- The nickname of radio DJ Alan Freeman
- Short for the art collective The Fluff Constructivists
- The nickname of super model Ronald Duffy (Drogheda, Ireland)
- Slang for Flatulence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fluff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.