Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fluffy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fluffy may refer to:
- Fluffy, stand-up comedian Gabriel Iglesias
- Fluffy (UAV), an unmanned aerial vehicle
- Fluffy transcription factor, a gene of the mold Neurospora crassa
- Fluffy (footwear), a form of fashion accessory.
Comics and literature
- Fluffy, a fictional cat character in the Disney comics series Darkwing Duck
- Fluffy (comics), a 2003 graphic novel by Simone Lia
- Fluffy (Harry Potter), a giant three-headed dog in the novel Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Film and television
- Fluffy (1965 film), a 1965 film starring Tony Randall and Shirley Jones
- Fluffy, a 2003 short film starring Fred Ewanuick
- Fluffy (2016 film), a 2016 short film
- Fluffy, a fictional pet elephant belonging to the character Oscar the Grouch on the TV series Sesame Street
- Fluffy, a fictional pet pig belonging to the character Eric Cartman on the TV series South Park
- Fluffy, a one-shot character in the episode, "Puppy Love" on the Pajanimals
- F.L.U.F.F.I., a fictional robot ape belonging to the Bennett family on the TV series Bionic Six
- Fluffy, a 1990s band associated with the band Breakfast with Amy
- Fluffy (band), a 1990s UK punk band
- "Fluffy", a 2013 single by Wolf Alice
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fluffy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.