Fluid UI is a browser-based wireframing and prototyping tool developed by Fluid Software and used to design mobile touch interfaces.
|License||Free & Paid Subscriptions|
Fluid Software is an Irish software development company founded in August 2010 by Dave Kearney and Ian Hannigan. The company began work on its first product Fluid UI in January 2011 and entered private beta on December of the same year. The beta saw over 3000 users trialling the software. Fluid UI was launched on the 4th of July 2012.
Fluid UI is a HTML5 mobile interface prototyping tool that helps the user interface designer to rapidly create prototypes  by arranging pre-built widgets into a drag-and-drop WYSIWYG editor during the requirements stage of app development. It enables iteration and collaboration between user and client. Platforms supported include Android, Android Tablet, iPhone and iPad.
- Rapid Application Development
- Website wireframe
- Rapid prototyping
- Software Prototyping
- Human–computer interaction
- "Irish start-up develops world's fastest app building tool". Digital Times. 2012-05-08. Retrieved 2012-07-16.
- Spradlin, Liam (2012-07-11). "Fluid UI Makes Creating (And Testing) Mobile Design Mockups Faster, Easier, And More Productive". Android Police. Retrieved 2012-07-16.
- Burke, Elaine (2012-05-08). "Fluid UI can take developers from idea to app in just 15 minutes". Silicon Republic. Retrieved 2012-07-16.
- Wolfe, Bryan M. (2012-07-13). "Create The Next Angry Birds Or Instagram Using Only A Web Browser". App Advice. Retrieved 2012-07-16.
- "New to android design/development? Here's a list of great resources and references available". androiduiux.wordpress.com. 2012-06-27. Retrieved 2012-07-16.