From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flute or flûte in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A flute is a musical instrument.
Flute can also refer to:
- Champagne flute, stemware used to drink champagne
- Fluyt, a type of ship
- Flüte is a French naval expression of the Age of Sail to designate a warship used as a transport, with a reduced armament.
- Francis Flute, a Shakespearean character
- Sébastien Flute (born 1972), French archer
- Flutes, certain pipes on a pipe organ
- Flute (cutting tool), the grooves on a drill bit
- Flute (glacial), a glacial landform
- Flute Summit (British Columbia), Canada
- Flute, the secondary of a two-stage thermonuclear weapon
- Fluting (paper), the corrugated paper core of corrugated fiberboard
- Flute (song), a song by New World Sound and Thomas Newson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flute.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.