|Publisher(s)||Gathering of Developers|
|Platform(s)||IBM PC compatible|
|Release||August 24, 1999|
It includes simulation of air traffic control features as well as aircraft's on-board systems, and was acclaimed for its highly detailed fully working interactive cockpits. Featured aircraft were exclusively fixed-wing light to medium aircraft. An enhanced version, Fly! 2K, and add-on, Wilco's 737 for Fly!, were released in 2000. A sequel, Fly! II, was released in 2001.
In the United States, Fly! sold 93,000 copies by October 2001.
Fly! II is a sequel to Fly! released on April 26, 2001. In the United States, Fly! II sold 47,000 copies by October 2001.
- "Fly!". IGN. 1999-10-05. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- "Fly! Review". CNET. 1999-08-20. Retrieved 2012-10-29.
- "Fly! Review". GameSpot. 1999-08-20. Retrieved 2012-10-28.
- Wilco's 737 for Fly! at the Wayback Machine (archived February 24, 2004)
- Keighley, Geoff (October 2001). "READ.ME; G.O.D.'s Fall from Grace". Computer Gaming World (207): 30–32.
|This flight simulation video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|