|Commenced operations||July 2017|
|Hubs||Kuala Lumpur International Airport|
|Headquarters||Ground Floor, E2 Empire Damansara, 2 Jalan PJU 8/8A, Damansara Perdana, 47820 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia|
|Key people||Shamini Law (CEO)|
flyGlobal Charter Sdn Bhd is a Malaysian charter and wet lease operator based in Kuala Lumpur International Airport. Headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia the airline operates Boeing 777 aircraft to provide passenger Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance and Insurance (ACMI) wet leases. It focuses on the Asian and Middle Eastern charter and wet lease markets. The Malaysian Aviation Commission (MAVCOM) has granted flyGlobal with Air Service Permit (ASP) on 17 July 2017.
Established in 2016, flyGlobal wet leased its first B777-200 aircraft in July 2017, to its launch client, Biman Bangladesh Airlines, the national flag carrier for Bangladesh, over the Hajj period. On 23rd November 2017, it began operating charter flights between Kuala Lumpur, Jeddah and New York on behalf of Nesma Airlines, to accommodate Malaysian pilgrims.
As of July 2018, the flyGlobal fleet consists of the following aircraft:
The one-class cabin of Boeing 777-200ER accommodates 406 passengers in an all economy layout. The seating configuration is in a 3-4-3 layout. Both aircraft had been used by the Singapore Airlines. Meanwhile, the Boeing 777-300 seats 364 passengers, with 12 first class, 42 business class and 114 economy class seats. First class configuration is in 2-2-2 layout with 84" seat pitch. Business class is set out in a 2-3-2 seating configuration with 72" seat pitch. Economy class is set out in 3-3 configuration with 32" seat pitch. The aircraft has not been retrofitted since retiring from its former operator, Emirates.
- "Contact us". flyGlobal. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "Management". flyGlobal. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "What we do". flyGlobal. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "Issuance of an Air Service Permit ("ASP") to flyGlobal Charter Sdn. Bhd". Malaysian Aviation Commission. 2017-07-28. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "Young Malaysian start-up FlyGlobal plans to expand its fleet". AVIPEO. 2017-11-28. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "FlyGlobal Wins Umrah 2018 Wet Lease Contract From Nesma Airlines". Aviator. 2017-11-24. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "flyGlobal Fleet Details and History". Planespotters.net. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "Fleet: 2 Boeing 777-200ER". flyGlobal. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
- "Fleet: 2 Boeing 777-300". flyGlobal. Retrieved 2018-07-20.
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Malaysia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|