Flyme (Villa Air)
|Commenced operations||27 September 2011|
|Operating bases||Ibrahim Nasir International Airport|
|Hubs||Maamigilli International Airport|
|Company slogan||We fly you in style|
|Parent company||Villa Group of Companies|
Flyme is a Maldivian airline launched on March 14, 2011. It has its headquarters on the fifth floor of the Villa House in Malé. The airline is operated by Villa Air, a subsidiary company of Villa Group and began operations on 1 October 2011.
- Malé - Velana International Airport - MLE - Base
- Maalhosmadulu - Dharavandhoo Airport - DRV
- Ari - Villa International Airport - VAM - Hub
Routes on standby
- Laamu - Kadhdhoo Airport - KDO
- Haa - Hanimaadhoo International Airport - HAQ
- Gaafu Dhaalu - Kaadedhdhoo Airport - KDM
- Gnaviyani - Fuvahmulah Airport - FVM
- Seenu - Gan International Airport - GAN
- Alifu - Kooddoo Airport - GKK
The Flyme fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
|Aircraft||In Service||On Order||Passengers||Remarks|
The Flyme fleet previously included the following aircraft (as of February 2015):
- "Miadhu News – Villa introduces new airline ‘Fly me". Miadhu.com. 2011-03-10. Retrieved 2011-03-17.
- "Haama Daily". Haama Daily. Retrieved 2011-03-17.
- Home. Flyme. Retrieved on 29 April 2011. "Villa House, 5th Floor No.7, Kandidhonmanik Goalhi P.O.Box 2073, Male’, Maldives"
- "Maamigili airport opens with 'Flyme' airlines entering into service". Haveeru.com.mv. 2011-10-01. Retrieved 2011-10-01.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 20.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Flyme (Villa Air).|
- "Photo by: Eric Cesa (Date: 17.02.2011). Airline: flyMe (I-ADLQ / 8Q-VAQ). Type: ATR 42. Airport: Italy Verona (VRN)". Skyliner aviation news and more. Retrieved 27 March 2011.
Maldivian newcomer flyme is to start-up shortly with this former Air Dolomiti ATR 42.
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|