|Parent company||Vee H Aviation Pty. Ltd.|
|Headquarters||Fyshwick, ACT, Australia|
|Key people||Andrew Major (CEO)|
Andrew Webb (COO)
Fly Corporate operates a fleet of Saab 340B Plus and Fairchild Metro 23 turboprop aircraft.
Fly Corporate was launched in 2016 by Corporate Air, an existing air charter company that has been operating since 1972. The airline bases its aircraft in Queensland's capital city Brisbane, from where it operates to regional destinations across New South Wales and Victoria.
As of April 2019, the Fly Corporate fleet consists of the following aircraft:
|Saab 340B Plus|
|Fairchild Metro 23|
Fly Corporate operates to the following destinations:
- New South Wales
- "Our Fleet | Fly Corporate". flycorporate.com.au. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "Fly Corporate | Hahn Air". hahnair.com. Retrieved 23 September 2016.
- "RegoSearch | Aircraft Registration Search". regosearch.com. Retrieved 24 April 2019.
- "FlyCorporate adds Sydney service from Sep 2017". routesonline. Retrieved 14 July 2017.
- "FlyCorporate adds Brisbane – Tamworth service from Nov 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "New passenger flight provider for Illawarra airport announced". The Mercury. Retrieved 5 September 2018.