|Broadcast area||West Malaysia and Singapore|
|Slogan||Malaysia's Hottest Music|
|Frequency||Varies depending on its region|
|First air date||3 October 2005|
|Format||Contemporary hit radio|
|Owner||Media Prima Bhd. |
(Max-Airplay Sdn. Bhd.)
|Sister stations||Hot FM, Kool FM and One FM|
Fly FM is an English-language Malaysian private radio station owned by Media Prima Berhad. It was launched on 3 October 2005 and targets listeners aged between fifteen and thirty years old. Fly FM is the second most popular English radio station in Malaysia, besides being the fastest growing radio station in the country. The music on Fly FM is aired in both English and Malay.
This section possibly contains original research. (May 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
In 2007, Fly FM introduced a programme slot called "50 minutes of non-stop music" where the crew will air songs for 50 minutes without commercials.
The station was initially launched by Jason Cottam and the popular deejay, Fly Guy (Saufian Mokhtar), as its public face. Together with Yvonne Natalie Kniese (Natalie), they hosted they morning show called "The Pagi Show". Natalie, who went to was later replaced by Phat Fabes and soon after Fly Guy was replaced by Ben (Loh Ben Jern). Soon Nadia was added as the 3rd host of the show.
From 26 June 2011 onwards, Phat Fabes & Ben were moved to the evening slot. The morning show was renamed as "The Pagi Rock Crew" (named after LMFAO's hit song Party Rock Anthem) run by Hafiz & Prem along with original morning crew DJ, Nadia. Nadia left the station on 20 March 2012.
In 2013, Zher & Guibo were introduced as the "All New Pagi Rock Crew". After a year, they were moved to the evening slot. The current morning show is called "Ben & Hafiz" whilst the night show "Fly 30" is managed by Ivan.
In 2015, Ben's retirement led to the formation of a new morning slot called the #FlyWolfPack consisting of Hafiz, Dennis and Guibo.
In 2017, after Dennis left, the morning show was renamed "Fly Fm's Hafiz and Guibo." In August 2017, Zher left Fly FM as well.
- 12am-6am: Malaysia’s Hottest Music
- 6am-10am: Fly Fm's Hafiz, Guibo & RD
- 10am-3pm: 100 Minutes Non Stop Music
- 3pm-7pm: 3-7 with Ivan
- 7pm-12am: 7-12 with Ili
- 12am-9pm: Malaysia's Hottest Music
- 9pm-12am: Saturday Night Mashup with Simon Lee & Alvin
- Sunday 12am-1am: Fly Five-O with Simon Lee & Alvin
- Monday 12am-1am: Fly Five-O (repeat)
- News and Traffic
- Mon-Fri 7am, 7:30am, 8am, 8:30am, 9am, 9:30am: Ayesha
- Mon-Fri 4:30pm, 5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm: Suria / Hawa/ Grace
- Sat-Sun 8am, 9am, 10am: Hawa
- 87.6 MHz from Bukit Pelindung covers Kuantan, Mersing and parts of Kemaman.
- 87.9 MHz from Gunung Kledang covers Ipoh and Central Perak.
- 89.9 MHz from Bukit Penara covers Penang, Sungai Petani South Kedah, and North Perak (Taiping).
- 94.0 MHz from Gunung Ledang covers Malacca and North Johor.
- 95.8 MHz from Gunung Ulu Kali covers Klang Valley, South Perak and Genting Highlands.
- 98.6 MHz from Gunung Telapa Burok covers Negeri Sembilan.
- 99.1 MHz from Alor Setar Tower covers Alor Star and North Kedah. Formerly 87.7 and 99.1 MHz from Gunung Jerai (2005-2007).
- 102.5 MHz from Gunung Pulai covers Johor Bahru and Singapore.
- 107.5 MHz from Bukit Besar Kuala Terengganu.
- 107.4 MHz from Peringat covers Kota Bharu.