|Broadcast area||Peninsular Malaysia
|Slogan||Malaysia's Hottest Music|
|Frequency||87.6 MHz (Kuantan)
87.9 MHz (Ipoh)
89.9 MHz (Penang, North Perak and South Kedah)
95.8 MHz (Klang Valley)
98.6 MHz (Negeri Sembilan)
94.0 MHz (Melaka and North Johor)
102.5 MHz (South Johor and Singapore)
99.1 MHz (Alor Setar)
107.4 MHz (Kota Bharu)
107.5 MHz (Kuala Terengganu)
Kota Kinabalu & Kuching : Coming Soon !
|First air date||3 October 2005|
|Format||Contemporary hit radio|
|Owner||Media Prima Berhad|
Fly FM is a private radio station in Malaysia owned by Media Prima Berhad. It was launched on 3 October 2005 and targets listeners aged between fifteen and thirty years old. Fly FM is the second most popular English radio station in Malaysia, besides being the fastest growing radio station in the country. The music on Fly FM is aired in both English and Malay.
In 2007, Fly FM introduced a programme slot called "50 minutes of non-stop music" where the crew will air songs for 50 minutes without commercials.
The station was initially launched by the popular deejay, Fly Guy (Saufian Mokhtar), as its public face. Together with Phat Fabes, they hosted they morning show called "The Pagi Show". However, within the first year, he replaced himself with Ben (Loh Ben Jern). Soon Nadia was added as the 3rd host of the show.
From 26 June 2011 onwards, Phat Fabes & Ben were moved to the evening slot. The morning show was renamed as "The Pagi Rock Crew"(named after LMFAO's hit song Party Rock Anthem) run by Hafiz & Prem along with original morning crew DJ, Nadia Mohd Nazir. Nadia left the station on 20 March 2012. The boys continued hosting the morning slot without her.
In 2013, Zher & Guibo were introduced as the "All New Pagi Rock Crew". After a year, they were moved to the evening slot. The current morning show is called "Ben & Hafiz" whilst the night show "Fly 30" is managed by Ivan. The station also house one of the hardest working man in Hollywood who is none other than Ryan Seacrest.
Despite the radio station rising popularity, However, as 2015, it is the only radio station owned by Media Prima Berhad not available in the East Malaysia.
- Mon-Fri 6am-10am: Ben & Hafiz (Ben Jern & Hafiz Mohd Hatim)
- Mon-Fri 10am-4pm: 10-4 with Guibo (Naguib Alsagoff)
- Mon-Fri 4pm-8pm: 4-8 with Zher (Zher Peen)
- Mon-Fri 8pm-11pm: Fly 30 (Ivan Leong)
- Mon-Fri 11pm-2am: On Air with Ryan Seacrest (Ryan Seacrest)
- Sat 12pm-4pm: Malaysia's Hottest Music
- Sat 4pm-8pm: American Top 40 (Ryan Seacrest)
- Sat 8pm-12am: NovaNation
- Sun 12am-1am: Fly Five-O with Simon Lee & Alvin
- Sun 12pm-3pm: Fly 30 Weekly Wrap Up Show (Ivan)
- Sun 3pm-7pm: Malaysia's Hottest Music
- Sun 7pm-8pm: Acoustic Addiction
- Sun 8pm-12am: American Top 40 (Repeat) (Ryan Seacrest)
- News and Traffic
- Mon-Fri 7am,7:30am,8am,8:30am,9am,9:30am: Jason
- Mon-Fri 4:30pm,5pm,5:30pm,6pm,6:30pm,7pm,7:30pm: Suria / Ayesha
- Sat-Sun 8am,9am,10am: Ayesha
- 87.6 MHz from Bukit Pelindung covers Kuantan & Mersing 
- 87.9 MHz from Gunung Kledang covers Ipoh and Central Perak 
- 89.9 MHz from Bukit Penara covers Penang, Sungai Petani South Kedah, and North Perak (Taiping) 
- 94.0 MHz from Gunung Ledang covers Malacca and North Johor 
- 95.8 MHz from Gunung Ulu Kali covers Klang Valley, South Perak and West Pahang 
- 98.6 MHz from Gunung Telapa Burok covers Negeri Sembilan 
- 99.1 MHz from Alor Setar Tower covers Alor Star and North Kedah. Frequency formerly was 87.7 MHz from Gunung Jerai, changed in 2007.
- 102.5 MHz from Gunung Pulai covers Johor Bahru and Singapore 
- 107.5 MHz from Bukit Besar Kuala Terengganu 
- 107.4 MHz from Peringat covers Kota Bharu 
- Note:Fly FM is not available in East Malaysia (Kuching & Kota Kinabalu).