From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up flyby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Flyby may refer to:
- Flypast or flyover, a celebratory display or ceremonial flight
- Planetary flyby, a type of interplanetary spacecraft mission
- Gravity assist, a spaceflight maneuver
- "Fly by II", a single released by the UK band Blue
- Fly-by, circuit topology used in DDR3 SDRAM memory technology
- Fly-by-wire, electrically signaled flight control systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flyby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.