111 64 Stockholm
|Service area||Airports of Sweden|
|Service type||Airport bus|
|Operator||FAC Flygbussarna Airport Coaches AB|
Airports and cities served
FAC Flygbussarna Airport Coaches provides bus transfer to and from eight airports and two harbours in Sweden. However, unlike many coach companies in Europe, none of the fleet is wheelchair accessible, except in Gothenburg.
- Stockholm-Arlanda Airport – Stockholm
- Stockholm-Bromma Airport – Stockholm
- Stockholm-Skavsta Airport – Stockholm
- Stockholm-Skavsta Airport – Linköping – Norrköping
- Stockholm-Västerås Airport – Stockholm
- Göteborg Landvetter Airport – Gothenburg
- Malmö Airport – Malmö/Lund
- Visby Airport – Visby (in the summer time)
- Stockholm – Nynäshamn harbour, Destination Gotland´s ferries
- Stockholm – Stadsgården, Viking Line´s ferries
- Stockholm – Värtahamnen, Tallink Silja Line´s ferries
In 2009 Acne, a Swedish advertising company, built a coach bus using 50 wrecked cars. The construction resembling a real Flygbussarna coach bus was meant to encourage drivers to take the bus instead of driving their own cars, which would lead to less CO2 emissions.
- "Inspiring Eco Ad Campaign: 1 Coach Bus for 50 Cars". InfoNIAC.com. Retrieved 5 May 2009.
|This Swedish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This transport corporation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|