111 64 Stockholm
|Service area||Airports of Sweden|
|Service type||Airport bus|
|Operator||FAC Flygbussarna Airport Coaches AB|
Airports and cities served
FAC Flygbussarna Airport Coaches provides bus transfer to and from eight airports and two harbours in Sweden.
- Stockholm-Arlanda Airport – Stockholm
- Stockholm-Bromma Airport – Stockholm
- Stockholm-Skavsta Airport – Stockholm
- Stockholm-Skavsta Airport – Linköping – Norrköping
- Stockholm-Västerås Airport – Stockholm
- Gothenburg-Landvetter Airport – Gothenburg
- Malmö Airport – Malmö/Lund
- Visby Airport – Visby (in the summer time)
- Stockholm – Nynäshamn harbour, Destination Gotland´s ferries
- Stockholm – Stadsgården, Viking Line´s ferries
- Stockholm – Värtahamnen, Tallink Silja Line´s ferries
In 2009 Acne, a Swedish advertising company, built a coach bus using 50 wrecked cars. The construction resembling a real Flygbussarna coach bus was meant to encourage drivers to take the bus instead of driving their own cars, which would lead to less CO2 emissions.
- "Inspiring Eco Ad Campaign: 1 Coach Bus for 50 Cars". InfoNIAC.com. Retrieved 5 May 2009.
|This Swedish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This transport corporation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Sweden is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|