From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With flying colours is a proverbial phrase in the English language.
Flying Colors or Flying Colours may refer to:
- Flying Colours Airlines, a UK charter airline that operated for 4 years between 1996 and 2000
- Flying Colours (novel), a 1938 Horatio Hornblower novel written by C.S. Forester
Film and TV
- Flying Colors (band), American musical supergroup
- Flying Colors (musical), a 1932 musical
- Flying Colours (Bliss n Eso album), 2008
- Flying Colours (Chris de Burgh album), 1988
- Flying Colors (Flying Colors album), 2012
- Flying Colors (Robert Ellis Orrall album), 1992; or the title song
- Flying Colours (Shad album), 2013
- Flying Colors (Trooper album), 1979
- "Flying Colours", a song from the 1982 album The Broadsword and the Beast by Jethro Tull
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flying Colors.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.