Flying Saucer (library)
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (March 2015)|
webpage rendered with Flying Saucer
R8 / April 18, 2009
|Type||XHTML / CSS renderer library|
Thanks to its capability to save rendered XHTML to PDF (using iText), it is often used as a server side library to generate PDF documents. It has extended support for print-related things like pagination and page headers and footers.
- Marinacci, Joshua (2004-06-14). "My new opensource project: Flying Saucer, an all Java XHTML renderer". Retrieved 2008-06-29.
- Oliver, Chris (2006-12-14). "F3 and HTML". Retrieved 2008-06-29.
We plan on incorporating the Flying Saucer Java XHTML renderer into F3 eventually
- "Flying Saucer - Default branch". freshmeat.net. 2007-07-14. Retrieved 2008-06-30.
- Marinacci, Joshua (2007-07-14). "Flying Saucer R7 is out". Retrieved 2008-06-30.
- Guy, Romain (2007-07-16). "XHTML/CSS Rendering In Swing". Retrieved 2008-06-30.
- Flying Saucer Project Website on Google Code
- Generate PDF with Flying Saucer
- "Flying Saucer". Freecode.
|This computer-library-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|