Flying Saucer (library)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
9.1.21 / 21 April 2021
|Type||XHTML / CSS renderer library|
Thanks to its capability to save rendered XHTML to PDF (using iText), it is often used as a server side library to generate PDF documents. It has extended support for print-related things like pagination and page headers and footers.
- "Release 9.1.21". 21 April 2021. Retrieved 14 May 2021.
- Marinacci, Joshua (2004-06-14). "My new opensource project: Flying Saucer, an all Java XHTML renderer". Archived from the original on 2008-04-19. Retrieved 2008-06-29.
- Oliver, Chris (2006-12-14). "F3 and HTML". Archived from the original on 2013-12-14. Retrieved 2008-06-29.
We plan on incorporating the Flying Saucer Java XHTML renderer into F3 eventuallyCS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- "Flying Saucer - Default branch". freshmeat.net. 2007-07-14. Retrieved 2008-06-30.
- Marinacci, Joshua (2007-07-14). "Flying Saucer R7 is out". Archived from the original on 2008-09-07. Retrieved 2008-06-30.
- Guy, Romain (2007-07-16). "XHTML/CSS Rendering In Swing". Retrieved 2008-06-30.