Flying Tigers (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Flying Tigers was the 1st American Volunteer Group (AVG), a unit of the Chinese Air Force in 1941–1942 composed of volunteer pilots from the United States.
Flying Tigers may also refer to:
Military and law enforcement
- 23d Fighter Group, a United States Air Force unit which absorbed the 1st AVG
- Fourteenth Air Force, a United States Air Force organization which contained the 23d FG
- 2/229th Aviation Regiment "Flying Tigers", United States Army
- HMH-361 (Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 361), United States Marine Corps
- HMM-262 (Medium Helicopter Squadron 262), United States Marine Corps
- 102 Squadron (Israel), Israeli Air Force
- Special Duties Unit, Hong Kong Police Force
- Helicopter Unit, Beijing Special Weapons and Tactics Unit, Ministry of Public Security of the People's Republic of China
- Flying Tigers (film), a 1942 movie starring John Wayne
- Flying Tiger (Marvel Comics), a comic-book character
- Flying Tigers (album), a 2011 album by heavy metal band White Wizzard
- Flying Tigers, a fictional team of pilots in the comic series Buck Danny
- The title of the TV show Baa Baa Black Sheep was translated to Spanish as "Los tigres voladores" ("The Flying Tigers").
- Flying Tiger Line, a cargo airline
- Lakeland Flying Tigers, a minor league affiliate of the Detroit Tigers in Lakeland, Florida
- Flying Tiger Copenhagen, a Danish retailer chain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Flying Tigers.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.