This article does not cite any sources. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
5.2.1 / October 24, 2018
|License||Apache License 2.0|
It is based around 7 basic commands: Migrate, Clean, Info, Validate, Undo, Baseline and Repair.
Supported databases are Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL (including Amazon RDS, Aurora MySQL, MariaDB), Percona XtraDB, PostgreSQL (including Amazon RDS and Heroku), Aurora PostgreSQL, CockroachDB, Redshift, Informix, H2, Hsql, Derby, SQLite, SAP HANA, Sybase ASE and Phoenix.
Flyway received 4,300,000 downloads in 2017 alone.
- "Flyway by Boxfuse • Database Migrations Made Easy". Flyway by Boxfuse. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- "Technology Radar | Emerging Technology Trends for 2017 | ThoughtWorks". www.thoughtworks.com. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- Flyway Home
- Flyway 3.1 announcement & interview on InfoQ
- Flyway introduction in Methods & Tools
- JavaZone conference Flyway Talk
- DB migrations in a Spring project
- Continuous database migration with Liquibase and Flyway