6.5.3 / July 29, 2020
|License||Apache License 2.0|
Flyway is based around seven basic commands: Migrate, Clean, Info, Validate, Undo, Baseline, and Repair.
Supported databases include Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL (including Amazon RDS, Aurora MySQL, MariaDB), Percona XtraDB, PostgreSQL (including Amazon RDS and Heroku), Aurora PostgreSQL, CockroachDB, Redshift, Informix, H2, Hsql, Derby, SQLite, SAP HANA, Sybase ASE, Phoenix, and Firebird.
Flyway received 11,500,000 downloads in 2018 alone.
In January 2015, Flyway was placed in the "Adopt" section of the Thoughtworks Technology Radar.
- "Database migrations with flyway". Baeldung. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "Flyway by Redgate • Community plugins". Flyway by Redgate. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "Flyway by Redgate • Database Migrations Made Easy". Flyway by Redgate. Retrieved 2020-02-13.
- "Technology Radar | Emerging Technology Trends for 2017 | ThoughtWorks". www.thoughtworks.com. Retrieved 2017-09-15.
- "Redgate cements position as leading vendor with Flyway acquisition". www.realwire.com. Retrieved 2019-08-19.