Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up FOE or foe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Foe" is another word for an enemy.
Foe or FOE may also refer to:
- Daniel Defoe (c. 1660–1731), British author born Daniel Foe
- Marc-Vivien Foé (1975–2003), Cameroonian football midfielder
- Victoria Foe (born 1945), American developmental biologist
- Foe (unit), a unit of energy used in astrophysics
- Foe (novel), a 1986 novel by J. M. Coetzee
- Foe (EP), a 2003 EP by the German band Blackmail
- Foe language, spoken in Papua New Guinea
- Fred. Olsen Energy, a Norwegian offshore driller
- Friends of the Earth, a network of environmental organizations
- Fraternal Order of Eagles
- Topeka Regional Airport in Kansas, United States
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.