Foggia "Gino Lisa" Airport
|Foggia "Gino Lisa" Airport
Aeroporto di Foggia "Gino Lisa"
|Operator||Aeroporti di Puglia - S.p.A|
|Elevation AMSL||266 ft / 81 m|
Foggia airport serves as a hub for the Italian airline Alidaunia, which has a terminal for its flights to Tremiti Islands. Alidaunia also provides a flying school, a maintenance hangar, and the rescue service in Apulia.
Airlines and destinations
|Alidaunia||Isole Tremiti, Vieste (using helicopters)|
- Airport information for LIBF from DAFIF (effective October 2006)
- Airport information for FOG at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Associazione Italiana Gestori Aeroportuali[permanent dead link]
Media related to Foggia Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- (in Italian) Aeroporto di Foggia
- (in Italian) Aero Club Foggia
- (in Italian) Mondo Gino Lisa - blog sull'Aeroporto Gino Lisa di Foggia
- (in English) Foggia Airport Information
- Current weather for LIBF at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for FOG at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Italy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|