Fogo, Scottish Borders
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The name Fogo means "foggage pit, den or hollow" as well as a portmanteau of fog and hollow.
- Historic Environment Scotland. "Fogo Bridge (Category A) (LB10513)". Retrieved 21 March 2019.
- Historic Environment Scotland. "Fogo Kirk, Church of Scotland, including Inner and Outer Graveyards, Boundary Walls and Lych Gate (Category A) (LB10512)". Retrieved 21 March 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Fogo, Scottish Borders.|
- Gazetteer for Scotland: Parish of Fogo
- RCAHMS/Canmore record for Fogo Bridge
- Scottish Borders Council: Fogo Nursery at Fogo Old School
- BBC: Coat of arms of Gavinton, Fogo and Polwarth explained
- GENUKI: Fogo
- Ancestor research at Fogo Parish Churchyard, Berwickshire
- History of Fogo Kirk
- Old Roads of Scotland: Fogo
|This Scottish Borders location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|