Foil is an unincorporated community in northern Ozark County, Missouri, United States. It is located approximately sixteen miles south of Ava on county roads 953 and 955. Wasola is about four miles northeast on Missouri Route 5 and Thornfield approximately three miles southwest on Missouri Route JJ. The community is on the banks of Little Creek, a tributary of Little North Fork White River.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Foil
- Smallett, Missouri, 7.5 Minute Topographic Quadrangle, U.S. Geological Survey, 2004
- Missouri Atlas & Gazetteer, DeLorme, 1998, First edition, p. 63, ISBN 0-89933-224-2
- "Post Offices". Jim Forte Postal History. Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 27 November 2016.
- "Ozark County Place Names, 1928–1945". The State Historical Society of Missouri. Archived from the original on June 24, 2016. Retrieved November 27, 2016.
|This Ozark County, Missouri state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|