Foil Arms and Hog
|Foil Arms and Hog|
|Alma mater||University College Dublin|
|Years active||26 October 2008 – present|
(26 March 2019)
|Total views||43 million|
(26 March 2019)
|Subscriber and view counts updated as of 26 March 2019.|
Foil Arms and Hog is an Irish sketch comedy group comprising Sean Finegan, Sean Flanagan and Conor McKenna. They perform on TV, radio, the stage and online. The trio write, shoot and edit a new sketch every week in their office, releasing it for Facebook and YouTube. Foil Arms and Hog do not have a specific genre, and make sketches that are often observational and occasionally topical. Popular sketches released to YouTube include 'WTF is Brexit', 'How to be late for Work' and 'U.S Immigration'. Foil Arms and Hog also perform live shows, which they tour in Ireland and elsewhere - including the United States, Australia and a number of runs at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
The comedic sketch group was founded in 2008 while they were still in University College Dublin studying architecture, engineering and genetics. The group's name evolved from nicknames each of the members had for each other, Foil (Sean Finegan) being the comedy foil, Arms (Conor McKenna) was 'All arms and Legs' and Hog (Sean Flanagan) because he ostensibly hogged the limelight.
- "About". Foil Arms & Hog. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Interview with Conor McKenna from Foil, Arms & Hog — LondonCalling.com". londoncalling.com. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Meet comedy's three-headed monster - Foil, Arms & Hog put the 'ho ho ho' in Christmas - Independent.ie". Independent.ie. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Foil Arms and Hog". YouTube. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "About - Bio". Foil Arms and Hog. Archived from the original on 8 December 2016.
- "Foil, Arms and Hog are a comedy trio perfect for each other". 2016-03-17. Retrieved 2017-02-21.
- "Foil Arms and Hog". YouTube. Retrieved 26 March 2019.
- "Facebook - Foil Arms and Hog". www.facebook.com. Retrieved 2017-02-21.