(Redirected from Folders)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up folder or folders in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Folder most commonly refers to:
- Folder, one who folds laundry or dry cleaning, e.g., (see Fluff and Fold)
- File folder, a kind of folder that holds loose paper
Folder or folding may also refer to:
- Pole Folder, stage name of Benoit Franquet, producer of electronic music
Art, entertainment, and media
- Folder (computing), a virtual container within a digital file system, in which groups of files and other folders can be kept and organized, a.k.a. list of files
- FOLDER (disk compression), a disk compression component of PTS-DOS
Technology and transportation
- Folding bicycle, a bicycle which can be folded for compactness
- Folding machine, a machine used for folding paper
- Short Folder, a series of aeroplanes designed with folding wings for shipborne use (from 1913)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Folder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.