(Redirected from Folders)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up folder or folders in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Folder most commonly refers to:
- Folder, one who folds laundry or dry cleaning, e.g., (see Fluff and Fold)
- File folder, a kind of folder that holds loose paper
Folder or folding may also refer to:
- Pole Folder, stage name of Benoit Franquet, producer of electronic music
Art, entertainment, and media
- Folder (computing), a virtual container within a digital file system, in which groups of files and other folders can be kept and organized, a.k.a. list of files
- FOLDER (disk compression), a disk compression component of PTS-DOS
Technology and transportation
- Folding bicycle, a bicycle which can be folded for compactness
- Folding machine, a machine used for folding paper
- Short Folder, a series of aeroplanes designed with folding wings for shipborne use (from 1913)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Folder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.