|Look up folgore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Folgore da San Gimignano (1270–1332), a burlesque Tuscan poet of the 13th century
- Macchi C. 202 Folgore, an Italian fighter of World War II
- Breda Folgore, an Italian anti-armor weapon
- Traditional name for parachute units of the Italian Army
- Parco Folgore, a character in the anime and manga series Zatch Bell!
- Folgore-class destroyer, a group of destroyers built for the Italian Navy in the 1930s
- Italian cruiser Folgore, a torpedo cruiser built in the 1880s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Folgore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.