From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Folk Singer)
It may also refer to:
- Folk Singer, a 1964 album by Muddy Waters
- Folksinger, a 1985 album by Phranc
- "Folksinger", a 1989 song by Phranc
- "The Folk Singer", a 1963 song recorded by Tommy Roe
- "The Folk Singer" or "Folk Singer", a 1968 song by Johnny Cash
- The Belafonte Folk Singers
- Dave Van Ronk, Folksinger, a 1963 album by Dave Van Ronk
- Folksingers 'Round Harvard Square, a 1959 album by Joan Baez
- My Son, the Folk Singer, a 1962 album by Allan Sherman
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Folksinger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.