(Redirected from Folk tale)
|Look up folktale in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Folktale or folk tale may refer to the following:
Categories of stories
- Folkloric tale from oral tradition
- Fable (written form of the above)
- Fairy tales
- Folklore in general
- Old wives' tale
- A Folk Tale, an 1854 ballet by Danish choreographer August Bournonville
- Folk Tale (video game), a sandbox video game
- Folk Tale (album), a 2011 album by Christy Moore
- Folktales (album), a 2000 studio album by the band The Big Wu
- Hungarian Folktales (TV series), a Hungarian animated series based on Hungarian folk tales
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Folktale.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.