From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up folklore in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to folklore.|
Folklore is a body of expressive culture.
Folklore may also refer to:
- Folklore (video game), a 2007 PlayStation 3 video game
- Folklore (journal) (originally Folk-lore), the journal of the Folklore Society
- Folklore (horse), a retired American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Folklore (16 Horsepower album), 2002
- Folklore (Jorge Cafrune album), 1962
- Folklore (Nelly Furtado album), 2003
- Folklore (Forrest Fang album), 1995
- Folklore (Big Big Train album)
- "Folk Lore", a song by Hüsker Dü from their 1985 album New Day Rising
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Folklore.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.