Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up follow-up or follow up in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Follow-up may refer to:
- Sequel, the continuation of a work of literature, film, theatre or music
- Spin-off a derivative work of literature, film, theatre or music focussing on one aspect of the original
- "Follow-up", the section of a podcast revisiting previously discussed topics, originated by John Siracusa on the second episode of "Hypercritical"
- Followup-To, a special kind of Crossposting in the internet
- Kepler Follow-up Program, a program to follow up possible observations of planets by the Kepler spacecraft
- Follow-Up and Arrangement Committee, a former alliance of Iraqi opposition groups
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Follow-up.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.