From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Followers)
|Look up follower in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Follower may refer to:
- "Follower" (poem), a poem by Seamus Heaney
- Cam follower, a specialized type of roller or needle bearing designed to follow cams
- Camp follower, a civilian who follows in the wake of an army
- "Follower" (short story), a 1990 story by Orson Scott Card
- Follower, a colloquial term for a debt collector
- Follower (Australian rules football), Australian rules position
- Jedi Apprentice: The Followers, a Star Wars novel
- Followers (film), a 2000 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Follower.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.