From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A folwark was a large Polish farm.
Folwark may also refer to the following villages in Poland:
- Folwark, Gniezno County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Folwark, Rawicz County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Folwark, Łódź Voivodeship (central Poland)
- Folwark, Otwock County in Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Folwark, Opole Voivodeship (south-west Poland)
- Folwark, Pomeranian Voivodeship (north Poland)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Folwark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.