|Look up fonseca in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Fonseca may refer to :
- Fonseca (album), an album by the eponymous Colombian artist Fonseca
- Fonseca (cigar brand), two brands of Cuban and Dominican cigars
- Fonseca (port), brand of Portuguese port wine
- Fonseca, La Guajira, town and municipality in Colombia
- Fonseca Atlético Clube, a Brazilian football (soccer) club
- Gulf of Fonseca, gulf in Central America
- Mossack Fonseca, a Panamanian law firm
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fonseca.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.