From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up font in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Font may mean:
Printing and computers
- Font in typography, a complete character set in a particular point size, in a particular typeface
- Computer font
- Holy water font, a vessel for holy water, often seen at the entrance of a church
- Baptismal font, a container for holy water used in the Christian ceremonial of baptism
People with the surname
- Font, Switzerland, a municipality of the canton of Fribourg
- Font Hill Beach, beach on the south coast of Jamaica
- La Font de la Figuera, a municipality in Spain
- La Font de la Guatlla, a neighborhood in Barcelona, Spain
- La Font d'En Carròs, a municipality in Spain
- River Font, a river in Northumberland, England
- Fountain (archaic usage, also spelled fount)
- Kerosene lamp font, the container at the base of an oil or kerosene lamp that holds the oil, also spelled fount
- Beer Font the beer taps and associated piping above the bar often seen in pubs.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Font.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.