A font catalog or font catalogue is a collection of specimen of typefaces offering sample use of the fonts for the included typefaces, originally in the form of a printed book. The definition has also been applied to websites offering a specimens collection similar to what a printed catalog provides.
- Samples of serif typefaces
- Samples of sans serif typefaces
- Samples of monospaced typefaces
- Samples of display typefaces
- Samples of script typefaces
|This typography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|