Jump to navigation Jump to search
Fontan may refer to:
- Fontan (village) - a village in France
- Fontan procedure - an operation performed on the heart of those with some forms of congenital heart disease
- Francis Fontan - French cardiothoracic surgeon who first performed the Fontan procedure
- Victor Fontan - French cyclist
- François Fontan - French politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Fontan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.