From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Comune di Fontanetto Po|
Oratory of St. Sebastian
|• Mayor||Oscar Nepote Bernardon|
|• Total||23.3 km2 (9.0 sq mi)|
|Elevation||120 m (390 ft)|
|Population (Dec. 2004)|
|• Density||54/km2 (140/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Fontanetto Po is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Vercelli in the Italian region Piedmont, located about 40 kilometres (25 mi) northeast of Turin and about 20 kilometres (12 mi) southwest of Vercelli.
- Oratory of St. Sebastian, built perhaps in the 11th century, and remade in the 15th century. The interior houses remains of mid-15th century
- Parish church of St. Martin, built in the 11th century and restored in the 16th–18th centuries
- Church of the Holy Trinity, built from 1488
- 15th century St. John Watermill
- Giovanni Battista Viotti (1755–1824), violinist and composer was born in Fontanetto Po. He was one of the great composers of his time, Also he played the viola.
- All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
|This article on a location in the Province of Vercelli is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|