From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Wikipedia sandbox, see WP:FOO.
|Look up foo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Foo may refer to:
- Foo, meaningless substitute term in Smokey Stover and other 1930s era comics
- FOO, Forward Observation Officer
- Foobar, place-holder name in computing
- FOO SAL, a mobile applications development company
- Foobar2000, audio player in Microsoft Windows
- Foo Camp, hacker event
- Foo fighter, mysterious aerial phenomenon
- Foo Fighters, rock band
- Foo gas (fougasse), explosive mine
- RedFoo (Stefan Kendal Gordy) musician, member of LMFAO
- Sharin Foo (born 1973), Danish musician, one half of duo The Raveonettes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.