Food Science and Technology Abstracts
|Disciplines||Food Science and Technology|
FSTA, also known as FSTA - Food Science and Technology Abstracts, is produced by IFIS Publishing.
FSTA is a bibliographic abstracting and indexing (A&I) database of scientific and technological research and information relating to food, beverages, and nutrition. It contains over 1,150,000 indexed records, with full-text links where available.
The database is used by researchers, industry practitioners, and students.
In addition to over 4,000 active and historical journals, FSTA indexes books, trade publications, reviews, conference proceedings, reports, patents, and standards. Updated weekly, its records are indexed against IFIS' thesaurus, which contains over 10,700 food science keywords, curated and structured into food-centric hierarchies.
With records dating back to 1969, FSTA contains information sources in 29 languages, sourced from publishers in over 50 countries.
- IFIS - FSTA. IFIS http://foodinfo.ifis.org/fsta. Retrieved 2015. Missing or empty
- "FSTA" (online). FSTA. IFIS. 2015. Retrieved April 24, 2015.
- "EBSCOHost - FSTA". EBSCO. Retrieved 2015.
- "IHC Inc. - FSTA". IHS Inc. Retrieved 2015.
- "OvidSP - FSTA". OvidSP. Retrieved 2015.
- "Dialog - FSTA" (PDF). ProQuest. Retrieved 2015.
- "STN - FSTA" (PDF). STN. Retrieved 2015.
- "Web of Science - FSTA". Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015.
|This database-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|