Food Network (New Zealand)
|Launched||1 November 2005|
|Owned by||Discovery Networks Asia Pacific (2014-present)|
The Living Channel New Zealand Limited (2005-2014)
|Picture format||16:9 576i (SDTV)|
|Formerly called||Food TV (2005-2018)|
|Sky Network Television||Channel 018|
|Vodafone TV||Channel 018|
Food Network is a New Zealand pay television channel. The channel focuses entirely on programming relating to food. It is based in Auckland and is New Zealand's only channel dedicated to the food, wine and restaurant society. 
The channel was launched on Sky Network Television on 1 November 2005 as Food TV by The Living Channel New Zealand Limited.
Some of the programming that Food Network currently airs includes the following:
- Bizarre Foods: Delicious Destinations
- Buddy's Big Bakedown
- Cake Boss
- Cake Masters
- Cake Wars
- Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
- Food Network Stars
- The Great British Bake Off
- Holiday Baking Championship
- Iron Chef Gauntlet
- Kids Baking Championship
- Man v. Food
- MasterChef UK
- Simply Nigella
- Spring Baking Championship
- Sky TV Press release. 25 August 2005. Retrieved 23 Feb 2006.
- "Food Network". Sky Network Television. 2 July 2014. Retrieved 30 November 2018.
- "Discovery invests in the New Zealand market with the acquisition of two local channels". Discovery Communications. 2 July 2014. Retrieved 30 November 2018.
- "Christmas comes early as Food Network launches on Sky". Sky Network Television. 26 October 2018. Retrieved 30 November 2018.
|This article about a television station is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This New Zealand television–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|