Food chain (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The food chain in ecology is a chain of trophic relations.
It can also refer to:
- Food Chain (Buffy comic), a comic based on Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- "Food Chain" (Adventure Time), an episode of an animated series
- The Food Chain, a Philippine-based charity
- The Food Chain, a 2014 play by Nicky Silver
- The Food Chain, a 1984 book by Michael Allaby (André Deutsch, ISBN 0-233-97681-7)
- Food Chains, a 2014 film
- Food Chain (EP), the second extended play album by Sean Danielsen, singer of American rock band Smile Empty Soul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Food chain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.