Food industry of Russia
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The food industry of Russia is a branch of industry in Russia.
The volume of production in the manufacture of food products and tobacco - 3.12 trillion rubles (in 2010), including:
- Food production - 2.952 trillion rubles;
- Manufacture of tobacco products - 164 billion rubles.
In 2008, Russia produced 2.9 million tons of meat, 2.5 million tons of sausages, 3.7 million tonnes of food fish production, 2.5 million tons of vegetable oil, 120 tons of tea, 413 million dal of mineral water.
The average monthly wage in the food and tobacco - 16982 rubles / month (March 2010). 
In 2003 the volume of production in the food industry was 987 billion rubles (over $32 billion).
The volume of production in the manufacture of food products and tobacco in 2009 amounted to 2.77 trillion rubles, including:
- Food production - 2.626 trillion rubles;
- Manufacture of tobacco products - 148 billion rubles.
- United Confectioners
- OAO Moscow confectionery "Red October
- (23% in controls)* Confectionery JSC Concern "Babayevsky" (Moscow)
- Of "Rot Front" (Moscow)
- OAO Tula confectionery "Yasnaya Polyana"
- JSC "Penza confectionery"
- JSC "Factory named. K. Samojlovoj "(St. Petersburg)
- OAO "Yuzhuralkonditer" (Chelyabinsk)
- JSC "Sormovskaya confectionery" (Nizhny Novgorod)
- Annunciation of confectionery factory "Zeya"
- OAO "Voronezh confectionery"
- OAO "Yoshkar-Ola confectionery"
- OAO Confectionery "Takf" (Tambov)
- Company Chocolate Factory "Novosibirsk"
- Factory CJSC "Russian chocolate" (Moscow)
- BPC of the "Silver Forest" (Moscow)
- Branch of "Red October" in Ryazan (formerly "Ryazan confectionery factory")
- Branch of "Red October" in Kolomna
- Branch of "Red October" in Egoryevsk
- Branch of "Yuzhuralkonditer" in Zlatoust (former "Zlatoust confectionery factory")
- Confectionery "Confit" (Concern "Slad & Co.") - Confectionery Group, one of the five largest producers of confectionery Russia.
- Company "Confectionery" Sladburg "" since 2005 - has been producing confectionery.
- Of "Novokuznetsk confectionery"
- Confectionery "Altai"
In 2008, Russia produced 1.14 billion decaliters.
- Company Baltika Breweries - Russia's largest beer producer, exporting its products to 46 countries.
- Ltd. "United Breweries Heineken"
- "SUN InBev", a branch in the city of Ivanovo (Ivanovo Brewery)
- Angarsk brewery
- Barnaul Brewery
- Zhiguli Brewery
Alcoholic beverage industry and winemaking
In 2008, Russia produced 50 million dal of wine grape.
In the municipality of Novorossiysk work wineries Abrau-Dyurso and "Myskhako."
In 2009, Russia exported vodka in the amount of 121 million dollars.
Manufacture of soft drinks
- Plant Coca-Cola ("Coca-Cola HBC Eurasia") - the first and only factory in the Urals «The Coca-Cola Company», production lines which in 1998 provided all the products Ural region. It produces 130,000 bottles of the drink per hour.
- PepsiCo Russia
- Plant "Best-Bottling" - the manufacturer of soft drinks.
- JSC "Water Company" old source " - the manufacturer of soft drinks.
Plant Pepsi (OOO "Pepsi International Bottlers Yekaterinburg") - the largest in the Russian plant of PepsiCo, provides consumer products from Perm to Beijing a. In 2008 at the opening of the first factory in Russia and in the world production line beverage radically new technologies - hot filling. The estimated production capacity of the plant after a new line of 25 million units per year.
- Sverdlovsk bottler "Tonus" - a major manufacturer of various juice, mineral and carbonated beverages.
The tobacco industry
In Russia there are about 80 tobacco companies. Leading companies tobacco industry: ABC Russia (Moscow), Inc. Liggett-Ducat (Moscow), Inc. Petro (St. Petersburg) Ltd Tobacco Factory Reemtsma-Volga (Volgograd).
- OAO "Miassky dairy factory", from 1936 - the production of dairy products
- Kiprinsky dairy plant
- Wimm-Bill-Dann - a company engaged in the production of dairy products and non-alcoholic beverages (juice, water).
- Unimilk - Russian Food Company, one of the leaders of the country's dairy market.
- Russky Produkt OAO - largest domestic producer of grocery products producing dehydrated soups, potato chips, cereal, noodles, coffee, tea, instant chicory, coffee beverages, dehydrated jelly, spices and seasonings, semi-finished products for the preparation of pastries.
- hlebomakaronny Sverdlovsk Plant - the first in Sverdlovsk Region industrial baking company, founded in 1927, is now part of the holding "McFee" .
- Yekaterinburg fat factory - a company, a member of the top five producers of fatty foods in Russia. The product range - different names for sunflower oil, margarine, ketchup, mayonnaise, mustard, spreads (trade mark "Avedov", "Generous Summer"). Also running line for soap (more than 10 items).
- Yekaterinburg Meat - the oldest company in its industry, based in 1939 y, produces all kinds of items of meat products.
- Bryukhovetsky Krolik - largest producer of duck meat and rabbit in Russia.
- Food Factory "Good taste" - produces a variety of sausages and meat finished products.
- Poultry "Sverdlovsk" - a major producer of poultry meat and eggs.
- OAO "Miassky meat" from 1893 (based FA Fokerodtom) - production of natural oils and fats, meat, seafood
- OAO "Bread" (Miassky bakery), from 1962 - production of bakery products* Company "Miassky elevator."
- JSC "Kuzbass Food Works"
- Of "Novokuznetsk khladokombinat"
- Barnaul gormolkombinat
- Barnaul mill
- Barnaul yeast plant
- Altai pasta
- Barnaul Bakery number 4
- section of the food industry on the website of the journal "Expert"
- Section of the tobacco industry on the website of the journal "Expert"
- pl = 1229006 shipped goods of own production, works and services on their own (without VAT, excise duties and similar payments) for a "clean" activities (month), thousand rubles, large, medium and small organizations //Rosstat
- Production of basic food products // Rosstat
- / d04/6-0.htm standards of living //Rosstat
- «Baltika» to buy from local farmers / Union of Russian Brewers, 18 February 2008
- «Baltika" began supplying beer in West Africa //RIA Novosti, March 2, 2010
- "SUN InBev"
- Exports by commodity and commodity groups in section HS Russia //Rosstat
- "«Pepsi" will be more than five times" (in Russian). Expert-Ural. August 18, 2008. Archived from the original on 2012-04-05. Retrieved 2009-07-07.