Fool's Gold Records
|Fool's Gold Records|
|Genre||Electronic, hip hop|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Location||Brooklyn, New York|
Fool’s Gold Records was founded in 2005 by DJs A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs. It established itself with releases bridging the worlds of all music genres together to the world while being dubbed an "indie innovator" by Billboard and a "tastemaker" label by The New York Times, and "one of the most influential indies in the music business" by Pitchfork. It moved to Universal Music Group & Caroline Distribution for new distribution.
2016 Concert Series
The New York Edition of the 2016 Concert Series features included Migos, A-Trak, Lil Yachty, Dave East, Juelz Santana, Leaf and Nick Catchdubs. The New York event commenced on August 20, then Miami on September 17, and LA on September 25.
- "A-Trak's Fool's Gold Records Signs Global Distribution Deal With Caroline". Retrieved 31 October 2018.
- Pelly, Jenn (2011). "The D.I.Y. Indie 20". Billboard: 23.
- Miller, Jennifer (April 4, 2014). "Introducing Corporate to Cool". The New York Times.
- Raymer, Miles. "A-Trak Tuna Melt EP Review". Pitchfork.com. Pitchfork Media.
- "Hear Oliver's Body-Moving Fool's Gold EP 'Mechanical'". SPIN.
- Lilah, Kyle (June 9, 2016). "Fool's Gold Line up Announced". Hotnewhiphop. Retrieved June 9, 2016.