From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up foot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The foot is an anatomical structure found in many vertebrates.
Foot may also refer to:
- Foot (unit), a unit of length, now usually 0.3048 m or 12 inches
- Foot of a perpendicular, in geometry, a point where perpendicular lines intersect
- Foot, an alternate name for the fotmal, a unit of weight usually equal to 70 pounds
- Foot (surname)
- Foot (hieroglyph), an ancient Egyptian symbol
- Foot (prosody), meter in poetry
- Foot (sewing), part of a sewing machine
- Foot (sailing), the lower edge of a sail
- Infantry; see List of Regiments of Foot
- Foot Clan, a group of ninja in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles series
- Foot (mollusc), part of the typical mollusc body plan along with the shell, viscera, and mantle
- Foot Lake, a lake in Minnesota
- Foot orienteering, the sport of orienteering
FOOT may also refer to:
- ICAO code for Tchibanga Airport
- The Faculty of Optics and Optometry of Terrassa, Polytechnic University of Catalonia
- Foothill Independent Bancorp (NASDAQ: FOOT), California bank acquired in 2005 by First National Bancorp, now PacWest Bancorp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Foot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.