Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up football in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Football is a family of sports that involve kicking a ball with the foot to score a goal.
Football may also refer to:
- Association football or soccer
- Australian rules football
- Gaelic football
- Gridiron football or North American football
- International rules football
- Rugby football
- Football (ball), any of several types of balls used to play the football sports
- Ball (gridiron football), balls used to play North American football.
- Football (board game), a game simulating association football
- Football (video game), an American football game for Intellivision (1979) and the Atari 2600 (1982)
- Football (1978 video game), an American football game developed by Bob Whitehead of Activision for the Atari 2600
- "Football" (Drake & Josh), an episode of the TV series Drake & Josh
- Football (word), an English-language word with various meanings and uses
- Football Mountain, an Antarctic mountain
- The Football, a bare rock scar on the mountain
- Nuclear football, or the football, a briefcase carrying a triggering device to allow the President of the United States to authorize a nuclear attack
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Football.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.