|Look up football in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Football is a family of sports that involve kicking a ball with the foot to score a goal.
Football may also refer to:
- Association football, or soccer, the world's most popular sport
- Australian rules football
- Gaelic football
- Gridiron football or North American football
- Rugby football
- Football (ball), any of several types of balls used to play the football sports
- Ball (gridiron football), balls used to play North American football.
- Football (board game), a game simulating association football (soccer)
- Football (video game), an American football game for Intellivision (1979) and the Atari 2600 (1982)
- Football (1978 video game), an American football game developed by Bob Whitehead of Activision for the Atari 2600
- "Football" (Drake & Josh), an episode of the TV series Drake & Josh
- Football (word), an English-language word with various meanings and uses
- Football Mountain, an Antarctic mountain
- The Football, a bare rock scar on the mountain
- Nuclear football, or the football, a briefcase whose contents allow the President of the United States to authorize a nuclear attack
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Football.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.