Football Association of the Czech Republic
|Founded||19 October 1901|
The Football Association of the Czech Republic (Czech: Fotbalová asociace České republiky; FAČR) or colloquially the Czech Football Association is the governing body of association football in the Czech Republic based in Prague. It organizes the lower-level league competitions in the country (the professional Czech First League and Czech Second League are organized independently) and the Czech Cup.
First predecessor were established as Bohemian Football Union on 19 October 1901 in Austro-Hungarian constituency Kingdom of Bohemia. From 1922 to 1993, during the existence of Czechoslovakia, the association was known as the Czechoslovak Football Association (Czech: Československá asociace fotbalová; ČSAF) and controlled the Czechoslovakia national football team. After the partition of Czechoslovakia the association took the name Bohemian-Moravian Football Federation (Českomoravský fotbalový svaz; ČMFS) until June 2011.
- Czech Republic national football team
- Czech Republic women's national football team
- Czech Republic women's national under-19 football team
- Czech Republic women's national under-17 football team
- National under-21 football team
- National under-19 football team
- National under-18 football team
- National under-17 football team