Football Federation of Belarus
The Football Federation of Belarus (BFF; Belarusian: Беларуская федэрацыя футбола, romanized: Biełaruskaja Fiederacyja Futboła; Russian: Белорусская федерация футбола, romanized: Belorusskaya federatsiya futbola) is the governing body of football and futsal in Belarus. It organizes the Belarusian Premier League, Belarusian national football team and the Belarus women's national football team. It is based in Minsk.
After the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine, FIFA and UEFA, the European governing body for football, banned Belarusian national and club teams from international competitions, and UEFA banned Belarus from hosting international competitions.
- Evgeny Shuntov (Yawhen Shuntaw, 1989–1999)
- Grigory Fedorov (Ryhor Fyodaraw, 1999–2003)
- Gennady Nevyglas (Henadz Nevyhlas, 2003–2011)
- Sergei Rumas (22 April 2011 – 2019)
- Vladimir Bazanov (Uladzimir Bazanaw, from 2019)
- Goldberg, Rob. "UEFA Bars Belarus from Hosting International Games After Invasion of Ukraine". Bleacher Report.
- [🖉"Russia, Belarus Suspended From International Soccer, Hockey Over Ukraine Attacks". RadioFreeEurope/RadioLiberty.
- "BelaPAN. In pictures: Retired army colonel elected unopposed as new chairman of Belarusian Football Federation". en.belapan.by (in Russian). 27 March 2019. Retrieved 7 June 2021.
- Glushchenkov, Illya (2 April 2020). "Belarus football's new global following". BBC Sport. Retrieved 7 June 2021.
- Official website
- Football Federation of Belarus on Facebook
- Belarus page at UEFA.com
- Belarus at FIFA.com