Football Manager 2020
|Football Manager 2020|
|Platform(s)||Android, Google Stadia, iOS, macOS, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch|
|Release||19 November 2019|
Football Manager 2020 (officially abbreviated as FM20) is an upcoming 2019 football-management simulation video game developed by Sports Interactive and published by Sega. It is set to be released worldwide in November 2019. In June 2019, it was announced that FM20 will be a launch title for the Google Stadia streaming platform.
On 2 October 2019, SI released another trailer about the new feature to be added in the game.
|Football Manager Mobile||Football Manager Touch||Football Manager|
|macOS (via Steam)||No||Yes||Yes|
|Microsoft Windows (via Steam)||No||Yes||Yes|
- @FootballManager (14 October 2019). "#FM20 (Steam) #FM20Touch (Steam, iOS & Android) #FM20Mobile (iOS & Android) Out November 19th... Stadia and Switch™ release dates are coming soon. What club are you managing first? #CreateTheFuture" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- McWhertor, Michael (6 June 2019). "All the games coming to Google Stadia". Polygon. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- "#FM20 | Announce Trailer | Football Manager 2020". Retrieved 28 August 2019.
- Football Manager 2020 | New Gameplay Features | Coming November, retrieved 2019-10-06
- Jacobson, Miles (27 August 2019). "To answer lots of questions in advance (1/2)#FM20 - PC/Mac (via Steam) & Stadia, with an exclusive tech feature only possible on Stadia coming soon from @FootballManager #FM20T - PC/Mac (via Steam), high end tablets on iOS & Android, & Switch#FM20M - iOS & Android…". @milesSI. Retrieved 28 August 2019.
|This video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|