|Western Australia, Australia|
Football West is the state governing body for association football (soccer) in Western Australia (WA). It is affiliated with the Football Federation Australia (FFA), the sport's national governing body, and through FFA's affiliation to FIFA. Football West's premier competition is the National Premier Leagues (NPL) WA, which is the highest league in WA and one tier below the national A-League. NPL WA is a division within the National Premier Leagues. Football West is also responsible for running Western Australia's National Training Centre in conjunction with FFA and the Department of Sport and Recreation (DRS) of WA. Football West also run the Football West State Cup knock-out cup. Since 2014 the two State Cup finalists also qualify for the FFA Cup.
The current board members (directors) of Football West are Liam Twigger (Chairman), Henery Atturo (Deputy Chairman), Gary Adshead, Lui Giuliani, Jason Petkovic, Janette Spencer, Sherif Andrawes, Anna Liscia and Rob Mackay. The current Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is Peter Hugg.
Football West was established in July 2004 to represent the all levels of competition and the game of football in Perth metropolitan and regional Western Australia. The body was formed following a period of national and state review and reform, that was led by Federal and State Governments and facilitated by the DRS (WA) with the objective of creating a unified State football body representative.
In 2014 Football West invested more than $45,000 in subsidising coaching courses to promote coach education programs in the NPL.
In October 2016, Football West endorsed a business case for a $45 million investment in a State Football Centre to be built in Ashfield. 
The 2014 season number of registered participants in Western Australia was 40,615, which was an 11% increase over two years (2013 had 38,355 registered and 2012 had 36,499 registered). The number of teams also increased to 2,013 in 2014.
The objectives of Football West are:
- Develop strong customer focus and a service delivery ethos
- Ensure structural and philosophical alignment with all stakeholders
- Deliver financial and organisation sustainability through effective corporate governance
- Be passionate about improving football
- Albany Junior Soccer Association
- Broome Soccer Association
- Carnarvon Junior Soccer Association
- Carnarvon Senior Soccer Association
- Esperance Soccer Association
- Football Federation South West
- Geraldton Junior Soccer Association
- Goldfields Soccer Association
- Hedland Junior Soccer Association
- Karratha and Districts Junior Soccer Association
- Karratha and Districts Soccer Association
- Midwest Soccer Association
- Newman Junior Soccer Association
- Northam Springfield FC
- Peel Junior Soccer Association
- Peel Regional Football Council
- Shire of Mount Magnet
- Tom Price Junior Soccer Association
- Toodyay Soccer Club
- Football West On Top
- Football West Competition. Mandurah Mail.
- Sporting Pulse.
- "Football West - Directors". Retrieved December 1, 2015.
- "Football West - Staff". Retrieved December 1, 2015.
- "Football West - About Us". Retrieved December 1, 2015.
- "Football West 2014 Annual Report" (PDF). Retrieved December 1, 2015.
- "Football West endorses Ashfield Reserve as preferred home". Football West. 18 October 2016. Retrieved 22 November 2016.
- "Football West Strategic Plan 2014-2016" (PDF). Retrieved December 1, 2015.