Football in Djibouti
|Football in Djibouti|
|Governing body||Djiboutian Football Federation|
|National team||men's national team|
|Clubs||Djibouti Premier League|
Football is the most popular sport in Djibouti. The country became a member of FIFA in 1994, but has only taken part in the qualifying rounds for the African Cup of Nations as well as the FIFA World Cup in the mid-2000s. In November 2007, the Djibouti national football team beat Somalia's national squad 1-0 in the qualification rounds for the 2010 FIFA World Cup, marking its first ever World Cup-related win.
|↓↑ 2 clubs|
|↓↑ 2 clubs|
14 clubs + 2 Reserve teams divided in 2 series of 8
- Fédération Djiboutienne de Football
- Djibouti Premier League
- Djibouti national football team
- Djibouti Cup
- Stade du Ville
- "At a glance: Djibouti - Against the odds, Deka excels in football". UNICEF. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- "Djibouti's representative in the 2013 CECAFA cup wins national super cup". Dalsanradio.com. 2013-10-08. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- Almasri, Omar (2012-04-29). "The State of Football in Djibouti". Sabotage Times. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
|This article about sports in Djibouti is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This association football article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|